OUR PROMISE: Quality disinfectant services you can rely on
Lee Building Maintenance is committed to providing specialized essential public safety services to contribute to healthy and thriving professional environments for the community. As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 Global Pandemic, we are dedicated to the health and safety of our team, our clients, and our community.
THE LEE CLEAN TEAM RECOMMENDATIONS
- Face masks are required to be worn by all Lee Clean Team members in alignment with the
- Wear personal protective equipment such as gloves and change as needed during shifts
- Follow company hand washing procedures by washing hands upon facility arrival, before facility
departure, and as needed during your shift
- Stay at home if you have a fever of over 100.4 or have had signs of respiratory illness within the
past 24 hours
We value the health and safety of our clients and their employees. Here are our recommendations for you and your team as well as ways the Lee Clean Team is keeping your safety our top priority.
- Encourage your team to follow State Ordinances on mask wearing and to follow the CDC guidelines on hand washing
- Keep an open line of communication with Lee Building Maintenance to notify us of sick employees or potential safety hazards
- Our team is trained and prepared to offer you a custom and comprehensive disinfectant program including emergency disinfection services and training for key personnel in the event of an emergency
- The CDC recommends frequent cleaning and disinfection of commonly used surfaces. Medical facilities are recommended to perform daily disinfectant practices. Ask us about available programs to increase your routine cleaning program.
- The Lee Clean Team has been trained on COVID best practices and use of EPA registered disinfectants